Our Capital Patrons Circle makes a substantial contribution to ambitious projects in contemporary art. Your gift enables productions and their subsequent donation to public institutions, as well as funding initiatives in support of the creative infrastructure at large.
These projects include defining productions at international art shows such as the Venice and São Paulo biennials and Documenta. Your contribution also supports key initiatives including Studiomakers, our strategic private-public initiative contributing towards the provision of artist studios in partnership with The Mayor of London.
With every new project, you see it develop from the outset.
What does being a Patron unlock?
- Behind the scenes encounters with artists, curators and professionals
- Visits to major private collections
- Director-led tours of emerging and leading institutions and galleries
- Expert-led regional and international trips
- Invitation to the biannual Outset Capital Production Circle briefings showcasing ambitious international productions at planning stage
- Invitation to the annual Outset Artists Picnic in London
- Invitation to the annual Tiffany & Co. x Outset Studiomakers Party
- Invitation to the curated Outset Frieze Programme
- Encounters with the thinkers behind academic discourse
- Roundtable dinner discussions with key international professionals including
- Artists central to contemporary discourse
- Curators shaping public collection strategies
- Policy-makers deciding on infrastructure for creatives
- Journalists commenting on contemporary culture
- Early access to urban development sites and insight into capital planning around the creative industries
- VIP passes to international art fairs, with challenging public programmes
- Reports on the impact your support makes
Find out more
Please contact Marta Arenal for more information.
Goshka Macuga’s work commission for documenta (13) was a great project linking Kassel and Kabul. Like Outset, it is ambitious, thought-provoking and far reaching in its aspiration to make connections and question that art institution context. I was excited to be a small part of what made the project possible.
Outset England is very grateful to all its generous supporters, past and present. Their dedication and commitment is what makes our work possible.