€8000, €7500 or €4000 per year
Outset Germany_Switzerland supports the production of new works as a donation to public institutions or educational projects. The organisation works with an ever-expanding network of international curators and artists, keeping its finger on the pulse of contemporary art.
Our Patrons are individuals, foundations and businesses who seek to support contemporary art, funding five to ten exciting projects a year, with close involvement with the supported projects.
The donations of Patrons go towards institutional acquisitions, residencies, bursaries and programme support – extending the Outset philosophy to a variety of fields.
- OUTSET PATRONS support the production of contemporary art with a minimum of €4000 per year alternatively with €6500 / year as partner rate.
- OUTSET CORPORATE PATRONS support the production of contemporary art with a minimum of €7500 per year
- OUTSET PRODUCTION FUND PARTNERS support the production of contemporary art with a minimum of €8000 per year
What does your support unlock?
Funding for Outset Germany_Switzerland’s portfolio and close involvement with the supported art projects and enjoy Outset’s programme of events
- Behind the scenes encounters with artists, curators and professionals
- Private and public collection visits
- Director-led tours of emerging and leading institutions linked to the projects Outset Germany_Switzerland supports, allowing for a deeper understanding of the artists and organisations that we collaborate with
- Expert-led regional and international trips
- Access to the international Outset Chapter network and programme
- VIP passes to international art fairs
- Reports on the impact your support makes
- Networking with arts professionals