Outset Greece Open Call 2022
For the categories of exhibitions and annual programming please send:
· A cover letter explaining why this project is important to the institution
· A project or programme description (limit 500 words)
· Biographies of participating artists and curators (limit 200 words)
· Overall budget and financial plan
· Project Timeline
· Contact details (full name, email, phone number, legal status, address)
Terms and Conditions
The applying institution must have the status of a non-profit organisation with a working bank account.
We accept proposals from artists and curators working together with a non-profit institution.
Successful applicants must be able to provide a valid legal document acknowledging receipt of the grant.
Successful applicants must explicitly mention Outset Greece’s support in all communication material that relates to the project.
All printed and/or electronic material that related to the project must be reviewed by Outset Greece before publishing.
Outset Greece has the right to share approved material on the organization’s website and social media channels.
Outset Greece must be informed in due course for any changes in programing or cancellation of the project.
All projects must have been completed by December 31st 2023.
We are looking forward to your projects!