Core Patrons make a significant contribution to Outset Scotland’s funds annually, and are vital supporters of our charitable activities.
Core Patrons’ donations enable us to support the most adventurous contemporary art projects of our time, and ensure that public art collections in Scotland continue to thrive. The committed interest and engagement of our Core Patrons is greatly valued by Scotland’s contemporary art community.
What does being a Patron unlock?
- Impact: Outset’s ability to tap into art-world expertise and intelligence, and our dedication to funding projects at a formative stage, ensures the greatest possible value and impact for our supporters’ funds.
- Insight: Creative professionals and artists appreciate the enthusiasm and dedication of Outset Scotland supporters, and are generous in sharing their processes and aspirations with us.
- Influence: At an annual gathering of higher level supporters, you will be consulted on Outset Scotland’s priorities for the year and you will meet the artistic teams behind a select shortlist of projects being considered for Outset Scotland support.
- Internationalism: Core Patrons are invited to attend several international trips annually, often in the company of fellow Outset supporters from around the world.
- Engagement: At home, our bespoke supporters’ programme is diverse, welcoming and dynamic. Supporters encounter all that is spirited and original – with private visits to artists’ studios and galleries, curator-led exhibition tours, performance and discussion events, visits to public and private collections, trips around Scotland and convivial conversations with creative professionals over dinner.
Find out more
Outset supporters become part of an international community of interesting like-minded people. I have been informed and stimulated but, and this is important to me, we also have a great deal of fun. It is very gratifying to see what a significant difference Outset can make with our contributions and to see the work produced by artists Outset has helped.
Outset Scotland is very grateful to all its generous supporters, past and present. Their dedication and commitment is what makes our work possible.