Outset Germany_Switzerland follows the idea to support the production of new works as a donation to public institutions or educational projects. The organisation works with an ever-expanding network of international curators and professionals, thus keeping its finger on the pulse of contemporary art.
Our Patrons are individuals, foundations and businesses who seek to support contemporary art. They collectively fund 5-10 art projects a year and are are closely involved with the supported art projects.
The donations of Patrons go towards acquisitions, residencies, bursaries and programme support – extending the Outset philosophy to a variety of fields.
What does being a Patron unlock?
Outset Germany_Switzerland’s patrons are closely involved with the supported art projects.
- Behind the scenes encounters with artists, curators and professionals
- Private and public collection visits
- Directors tours of emerging and leading institutions linked to the projects Outset Germany_Switzerland supports, allowing for a deeper understanding of the artists and organisations that we collaborate with.
- Expert-led regional and international trips
- Possibility to join other Outset Chapters programmes and events
- Invitation to the Outset Annual General Meeting
- VIP passes to international art fairs, with challenging public programmes
- Reports on the impact your support makes
- Networking with arts professionals
Find out more
Outset is simply outstanding: There is no other independent foundation spanning over eight countries empowering institutions and artists to collaborate. Outset puts no limit to the possibilities and embraces creativity with great courage. Outset is the life support for ambitious works of art.
Outset Germany_Switzerland is very grateful to all its generous patrons, past and present. Their dedication and commitment is what makes our work possible.
Chantal Blatzheim and Augustin Dufrasne, Zurich (CH)
Bettina Böhm, Berlin
Stavros Efremidis, Berlin
Jan Fischer, Munich
Simone Graebner, Berlin
Marcela von Kayser, Potsdam
Mario von Kelterborn, Frankfurt
Stiftung Kleine Kunstdialog West/Ost, Dusseldorf
Dr. Julie Klippgen, Hamburg
Karsten Kretzschmar and Kevin Traugott, Dresden/Berlin
Raphael Oeschger, Berlin
Palmarium AG, Zurich (CH)
Günther J. Piff, Dusseldorf
Ramin Salsali, Dubai (U.A.E.) / Berlin/Hamburg
Isabel B. Schmidt, Munich
Dr. Kirsten Schrick, Munich
Verena Sellmeyer, Munich
Veronika Smetackova, Berlin
Chiona Xanthopoulou-Schwarz, Munich/Athens (Greece)
Moiz Zilberman, Berlin/Istanbul (Turkey)