Outset Germany_Switzerland follows the idea to support the production of new works as a donation to public institutions or educational projects. The organisation works with an ever-expanding network of international curators and professionals, thus keeping its finger on the pulse of contemporary art.
Our Patrons are individuals, foundations and businesses who seek to support contemporary art. They collectively fund 5-10 art projects a year and are are closely involved with the supported art projects.
The donations of Patrons go towards acquisitions, residencies, bursaries and programme support – extending the Outset philosophy to a variety of fields.
- OUTSET PATRONS are supporting the production of contemporary art with a minimum of €3000 per year alternatively with €4500 / year as partner rate.
- OUTSET CORPORATE PATRONS are supporting the production of contemporary art with a minimum of €6000 per year
- OUTSET PRODUCTION FUND PARTNER are supporting the production of contemporary art with a minimum of €8000 per year
Outset Germany_Switzerland’s patrons are closely involved with the supported art projects.
- Behind the scenes encounters with artists, curators and professionals
- Private and public collection visits
- Directors tours of emerging and leading institutions linked to the projects Outset Germany_Switzerland supports, allowing for a deeper understanding of the artists and organisations that we collaborate with.
- Expert-led regional and international trips
- Possibility to join other Outset Chapters programmes and events
- Invitation to the Outset Annual General Meeting
- VIP passes to international art fairs, with challenging public programmes
- Reports on the impact your support makes
- Networking with arts professionals
Supporting new art.
Creating values and legacy for the long term.
Ensuring the continuous reinvention of culture.